The Night Ops Telemeter is a re-release of an old classic, a simple, one-sided Telemeter engraved on transparent acrylic, made with a special slot to accommodate a 1.5" (38 mm) mini chemlight for lateral illumination of the scale marks for night-time or low-light observations. The Night Ops Telemeter features a maximized set of scales with 7.5° x 7.5 x 500 units as well as our new single-line font for 2021.
With the transparent acrylic and a special engraving technique, we make use of the refraction property of the material which allows reading the scales against a light background where they appear dark as well as in the dark, where they appear light -- thus providing contrast in most conditions.
- Wndsn Night Ops Telemeter, one-sided with slot to accommodate 2" mini glow sticks (not included).
- Dyneema string, 0.35 mm turquoise, pre-configured in the required length
- Plumb line weight, tungsten carbide (similar to the one pictured)
- Custom-made carton sleeve
- Wndsn Polaris Morale Patch, turquoise, black, glow-in-the-dark (optional)
- Printed 32-page Telemeter pocketbook (in English and German)
- Digital 240-page full manual (in English)