We ship worldwide via USPS in accordance with U.S. Department of State ITAR regulations and embargos. Transit times are provided by the courier based on location and shipping method.
Standard $6.99 Flat Rate Shipping applies to CONUS shipping under 1lb calculated shipping weight. International rates will be calculated at checkout.
If Shipping Protection is deselected at checkout, SAP Gear is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items in transit or once marked delivered.
- Orders are fulfilled usually within 48 business hours of order receipt. Depending on when your order is received will dictate when your order is fulfilled. Once orders are fulfilled they will be shipped in accordance with shipping service selected during checkout.
- Customers will receive shipping notification and tracking information upon order fulfillment.
- Once items are turned over to shipping carrier, they are out of our control. We are not able to provide any updates aside from what is provided by shipping carrier. If there is an issue with delivery, please contact the carrier direct using the tracking number received via email.
- If you are not home for a delivery, your order may be dropped off on your doorstep or other feasible location.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have confirmed delivery by the courier.
- If your package is lost, or doesn’t arrive we will replace or refund as applicable. This determination may be made up to 30 days after anticipated delivery date for CONUS orders. *Applies to orders where shipping protection was purchased at checkout*
- Your order may be delivered to you by either the local U.S. Post Office or a local courier. Depending on your area & country, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. There is no confirmed delivery date and packages may take up to 30 days to be delivered as per USPS guidelines.
- Please note that Flat Rate Shipping only has limited tracking access and the tracking number will only be valid in your country's Post Tracking System once it has reached the local postal services for scanning and processing. We highly recommend express shipping for international shipments.
- It is the customer's responsibility to enter the correct and full shipping address information at checkout. If a package is returned to sender (us) because of an incorrect or missing address, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the postage to resend the package to the correct/updated address.
- The military mail system operates independently of the U.S. Postal Service and therefore, estimated delivery dates cannot be provided since final delivery is made at the sole discretion of your local military mail processing facility.
- Because orders sent to APO/FPO addresses have no confirmed delivery date, shipments may take many weeks or even months to be delivered based on the installation and command. We would recommend contacting your command mail center with any questions regarding deliveries.
- Stately Asset Protection is NOT responsible for damaged, delayed or lost shipments that have been sent to APO/FPO addresses.
Taxes and Duties
All import fees, taxes and/or duties are the responsibility of the customer, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
Your package is shipped as DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid". VAT, Taxes and/or duties are NOT included in the shipping fee or the product price. Taxes and/or duties are NOT within our control because they are levied by the law of the country your order is being shipped to.
Stately Asset Protection is NOT responsible for those taxes and/or duties. We cannot predict if you'll be charged and what your particular charges may be. If those charges occurred, you'll be contacted by the shipping company on behalf of customs. It's your responsibility for the charges to be paid in order for your package to be released from customs.
Please understand we may only issue a partial refund for your order if the delivery is unsuccessful or refused by you due to the unpaid taxes and/or duties.
Types of Returns We Accept:
Stately Asset Protection hopes that you enjoy all of our products. Returns and exchanges can be accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges of (i) certain products such as clothing which has been obviously worn, (ii) products which have been damaged due to normal wear and tear, (iii) certain products purchased through special order, (iv) products purchased on sale or with a coupon or other form of discount, or (v) all charity items, and (vi) limited edition items. Returns and exchanges will ultimately be accepted at our sole discretion, based on the condition of the product.
Refunds and Timing:
All refunds will be paid in (i) U.S. dollars, (ii) a replacement of the damaged product, or (iii) such other method as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. All returns must be received by Stately Asset Protection within 30 days of the purchase date. Items returned after 30 days, if accepted, will be assessed a restocking charge of 15% or more. Shipping charges are not refundable. All customers will be required to pay for return shipping and the shipping of the replaced product if necessary.
If you have received a product that you wish to exchange or return, please follow the steps below to return your purchased product or receive your refund in one of the methods described above.
- If you need to return or exchange any merchandise, you must first email Customer Service at email@example.com for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN’s expire in 20 days). Any items sent back to us without RETURN AUTHORIZATION will be refused or accessed a handling and restocking charge of 15% minimum.
- Attach a copy of your invoice and follow the shipping instructions received from Customer Service. Products shipped back without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER or to the wrong address are subject to refusal, return shipping and handling charges, or a restocking and processing fee, determined in our sole discretion.
As we strive to maintain the highest standard of quality, all of our products are covered under our Manufacturers Warranty. This warranty is valid for up to six months from the date of purchase and will cover any defects in materials or workmanship. Please note this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or any damaged sustained from use.