- Duffel exterior dimensions: 26" x 13" x 13"
- Detachable front pouch dimensions (Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch: 6" x 8" x 2"
BLUF: Carry all of your portable devices in this one Faraday duffle. Perfect for carryon travel, or everyday use.
- Large interior Faraday space can accommodate and shield multiple; laptops, tablets, survival electronics, drones, and other devices in the main duffel, with the option to use the smaller more accessible detachable faraday pouch for cell phones, GPS units, transponders, two-way radios, etc.
- Includes one removable Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch allowing you to detach and place on any pack or tactical vest with MOLLE webbing.
- Faraday duffel bag + MOLLE pouch designed to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, EMF radiation reduction, and EMP protection.
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- MOLLE webbing on the front side
- Double roll with Velcro seal plus outer zipper closure for added security
- Closable transparent pocket on back to place agency information
- Outer unshielded zipper pocket to securely hold accessories
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced padded handles
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Made in the USA