- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Included in the Mission Darkness Dry Shield faraday bag product line - Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof™
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repels water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, transponders, keyfobs, smart watches, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok closure consisting of a double roll closure with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer cell phone models
- SKU: MDFB-DSPS
BLUF: Privacy and security all in one package. Signal blocking faraday bags will keep your phone from; transmitting information (such as your location) while keeping nefarious actors from hacking your signal and collecting vulnerable data.
- Internal usage dimensions when bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 7.5"L x 4"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 8.5"L x 4.5"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 11"L x 4.5"W x 0.25"D
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- GPS units
- Smart watches
- Two-way radios
Please note, the faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.