BLUF: Privacy and security all in one package. Signal blocking faraday bags will keep your phone from; transmitting information (such as your location) while keeping nefarious actors from hacking your signal and collecting vulnerable data.
Dimensions: Outer dimensions: 9.5" x 9.1" x 0.25” | Inner usage dimensions: 8.5" x 5”
The Mission Darkness Non-window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded, preventing hacking, tracking, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is placed inside the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. The non-window bag keeps devices hidden and covert.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders, keyfobs, smart watches, or similar size devices
- Device preview window on front side to confirm signal cutoff and battery life
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent pocket on back to display agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Large opening accommodates any size cell phone
- Made in the USA