Mission Darkness TitanRF™ Faraday Tape offers the next generation of faraday shielding. It has been laboratory tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards IEEE 299-2006 (see report details below). The high-shielding conductive adhesive tape is available in multiple lengths and widths. The tape can be easily cut and taped to surfaces for creating DIY faraday cages or RF shielding enclosures, EMF radiation reduction, EMI shielding and deflection, or connecting two sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric.
If using with TitanRF Faraday Fabric, place the sheets together and overlap slightly. Adhere the tape to the front and back layers to seal both sides. Make sure all edges are covered. The tape is extremely strong and cannot be removed easily once in place (may damage the fabric if removed).
The tape can also be used like a patch to easily repair a punctured faraday bag.
- Extremely high-shielding conductive adhesive tape used for a variety of RF shielding projects
- Blocks RF signals such as WiFi, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and Bluetooth
- Laboratory tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards IEEE 299-2006 (see report below)
- Easy to work with - cut, peel backing, adhere to surface, and use like standard tape
- Flexible and durable - will not rip or tear without strong force
- Can be used to patch or repair a punctured faraday bag
- Simplest way to connect multiple sheets of TitanRF Faraday Fabric
- Instruction sheet included