BLUF: These provide privacy, and security all in one package. Signal blocking faraday bags will keep your phone from; transmitting information (such as your location) while keeping nefarious actors from hacking your signal and collecting vulnerable data.
The Mission Darkness Mojave Faraday Phone Bag is a multi-functional travel bag with a built-in faraday sleeve specifically designed for shielding electronic devices and storing frequently used accessories, all in one sleek case. The case unzips and folds open showcasing a faraday sleeve on one side providing complete signal isolation, and unshielded accessory compartments in varying dimensions on the opposite side. The faraday sleeve is large enough to fit a cell phone, passport, transponder, and similar size devices. The compartments include two wide pockets, a clasp for keyring attachments, and two open mesh pockets, altogether the perfect solution for keeping items such as your wallet, cords, business cards, notepad, checkbook, or additional pocket items organized and easily accessible. Outer case padding offers physical protection for the items enclosed inside.
The Mojave Faraday Phone Bag ensures that cell phones or devices cannot be communicated with when enclosed in faraday sleeve compartment, blocking hacking, tracking, remote accessing of the camera and microphone, and data copying or corruption. The deluxe enclosure system can be used to protect privacy and data during airport travel, commuting, and busy locations.
- Multi-functional travel bag with built-in faraday sleeve and accessory compartments
- Faraday sleeve compartment made with two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction holds cell phones and similar size devices
- Two wide (4.5" x 7") accessory pockets on both sides of case
- Two small (3.75" x 3") mesh accessory pockets
- Hand strap for easy carry
- Metal clasp for attaching keys or accessories
- Padded and flexible outer shell constructed with water-resistant ballistic nylon and zipper closure